A lot of people have tried to get Erlang running on OSX with 64Bit and wxWidgets and there are plenty of guides out there but most of them claim that it doesn’t work with 64Bit.
I just successfully compiled it as 64Bit on 10.9.2 and here is how I did it:
1. I installed wxWidgets and Erlang from homebrew and deinstalled them again, just to get all the dependencies conveniently
2. Then I fetched the sources for wxWidgets 3.0 from sourceforge and the sources for Erlang R16 from the erlang website
3. I configured them with a blend of options from the official docs and the other guides
Configure and Compile wxWidgets
./configure --with-cocoa --prefix=/usr/local \ --with-macosx-version-min=10.9 --disable-shared make make install
Configure and Compile Erlang
./configure --disable-debug --without-javac --enable-shared-zlib \ --enable-dynamic-ssl-lib --enable-hipe \ --enable-smp-support --enable-threads \ --enable-kernel-poll --with-wx --enable-darwin-64bit make make install
Thats was it. I hope that helps.